PNY NVIDIA Quadro K2200 4G DDR5 PCI-E Video Card Graphic CUDA Cores Dual DVI DP
**NEW ORIGINAL RETAIL BOX BRAND**
Exceptional Power-Efficient 3D Application Performance
The NVIDIA Quadro K2200 delivers exceptional power-efficient 3D application performance. 4GB of GDDR5 GPU memory with fast bandwidth enables you to create large, complex models, and a flexible single-slot form factor makes it compatible with even the most space and power-constrained chassis. Plus, an all-new display engine drives up to four displays with DisplayPort 1.2 support for ultra-high resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 at 60 Hz with 30-bit color.
Designed and built specifically for professional workstations, NVIDIA Quadro GPUs power more than 200 professional applications across a broad range of industries including manufacturing, media and entertainment, sciences, and energy. Professionals trust them to realize their most ambitious visionsвЂ” whether its product design, visualization and simulation, or spectacular visual storytellingвЂ”and get results to market faster.
||PCI Express 2.0 x16
||DVI-I DL + DP 1.2 + DP 1.2
|PNY Part Number
PNY provides unsurpassed service and commitment to its professional graphics customers offering: 3 year warranty, pre and post-sales support, dedicated Quadro Field Application engineers and direct tech support hot lines. In addition, PNY delivers a complete solution including the appropriate adapters, cables, brackets, software installation disc and documentation to ensure a quick and successful install.
||PCI Express 2.0 x16
|Maximum Power Consumption
|Energy Star Enabling
||Ultra-quiet active fansink
||4.376вЂќ H x 7.97вЂќ L, Single Slot
||DVI-I DL + DP 1.2 + DP 1.2
|DisplayPort with Audio
|DVI-D Single-Link Connector
||Via included adapter
||Via included adapter
|Number of Displays Supported
||4 (DP 1.2 Multi-Streaming)
|Maximum DP 1.2 Resolution
||3840 x 2160 at 60Hz (direct connect)
|Maximum DVI-I DL Resolution
||2560 x 1600 at 60Hz
|Maximum DVI-I SL Resolution
||1920 x 1200 at 60Hz
|Maximum VGA Resolution
||2048 x 1536 at 85Hz
||Shader Model 5.0, OpenGL 4.4, DirectX 11
||CUDA, DirectCompute, OpenCL
||Yes (Windows 8.1, 8, 7, and Linux)
|NVIDIA 3D Vision and 3D Vision Pro
||Yes (via USB connection to 3D Vision hub)
|PNY Part Number
Minimum System Requirements
- Microsoft WindowsВ® 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, LinuxВ®, or SolarisВ®
- PCIe x16 expansion slot
- 2GB or more of system memory, 8GB recommended
- 200MB of available disk space for full driver installation
- Blu-ray or DVD-ROM drive
- Internet connection (if preferred for driver installation)
- DisplayPort, DVI, or VGA compatible display(s)
- NVIDIA Quadro K2200 professional graphics board
- DisplayPort to DVI-D SL adapter
- DVI-I to VGA adapter
- Driver DVD for Windows 8.1, 8, 7, and Vista (32- and 64-bit)
- Printed QuickStart Guide
Features & Benefits
3D Graphics Architecture
- Scalable geometry architecture
- Hardware tessellation engine
- FXAA/TSAA dedicated antialiasing engine
- Bindless Textures
- Shader Model 5.0 (OpenGL 4.4 and DirectX 11)
- Up to 16K x 16K texture and render processing
- Transparent multisampling and super sampling
- 16x angle independent anisotropic filtering
- 32-bit per component floating point texture filtering and blending
- Up to 64X full scene antialiasing (FSAA)
- Decode acceleration for MPEG-2, MPEG-4 Part 2 Advanced Simple Profile, H.264, MVC, VC1, DivX (version 3.11 and later), and Flash (10.1 and later)
- Dedicated H.264 encoder (requires application support)
- Blu-ray dual-stream hardware accelerating (supporting HD picture-in-picture playback)
- Quadro Boost (Automatically increases GPU engine throughput to maximize application performance).
Parallel Computing Capabilities
- Streaming Multi-Processor Design (SM 5.0) delivers high performance and energy efficiency
- Support for all the latest CUDA 6 features, including Unified Memory, Dynamic Parallelism and Dedicated Shared Memory)
- Programming support for CUDA C, CUDA C++, DirectCompute 5.0, OpenCL, Python and Fortran
Advanced Display Features
- Simultaneously drive up to three displays when connected natively
- Support up to four displays when using DisplayPort 1.2 multi-streaming
- Dual DisplayPort 1.2 outputs including Multi-Stream and HBR2 support (capable of supporting resolutions such as 4096 x 2160)
- DisplayPort 1.2 (up to 4096 x 2160 at 60Hz and 2560 x 1600 at 120Hz)
- DVI-I Dual-Link output (up to 2560 x 1600 at 60Hz and 1920 x 1200 at 120Hz)
- DVI-D Dual-Link output (up to 2560 x 1600 at 60Hz and 1920 x 1200 at 120Hz)
- Internal 400MHz DAC DVI-I output (analog display up to 2048 x 1536 at 85Hz)
- DisplayPort 1.2, HDMI 1.4, and HDCP support (HDMI requires 3rd party adapter)
- Stereoscopic 3D display support including NVIDIA 3D Vision Pro and 3D Vision, 3D DLP, interleaved, and passive stereo
- OpenGL and Direct3D quad buffered stereo support
- Underscan/overscan compensation and hardware scaling
- Support for NVIDIA quadro Mosaic, NVIDIA NVIEW multi-display technology, NVIDIA Enterprise Management Tools
DisplayPort and HDMI Digital Audio
- Dolby Digital (AC3), DTS 5.1, multi-channel (7.1) LPCM, Dolby Digital Plus (DD+), and MPEG-2/MPEG-4 AAC, DTS-HD, TrueHD
- Data rates of 44.1KHz, 48KHz, 88.2KHz, 96KHz, 176KHz, and 192KHz
- Word sizes of 16-bit, 20-bit, and 24-bit
NVIDIA CUDA Architecture
Parallel-computing architecture that tightly integrates advanced visualization and compute features to significantly accelerate professional workflows.
NVIDIA Scalable Geometry Engine
Dramatically improves geometry performance across a broad range of CAD, DCC and medical applications, enabling you to work interactively with models and scenes that are an order of magnitude more complex than ever before.
Large Framebuffers with Ultra-Fast Bandwidth
Large GPU memory with fast bandwidth for display of complex models and scenes, as well as computation of large datasets.
NVIDIA Parallel DataCache
Supports a true cache hierarchy combined with on-chip shared memory. L1 and L2 caches drive exception throughput, accelerating features such as real-time ray tracing, physics, and texture filtering.
Dramatically increases the number of unique textures available to shaders at run-time, enabling vastly more different materials and richer texture detail in scenes.
NVIDIA Streaming Multiprocessor
Delivers more processing performance and efficiency through this new, innovative streaming multiprocessor design that allows a greater percentage of space to be applied to processing cores versus control logic.
Dedicated H.264 encode engine that independent of 3D/compute pipeline and delivers faster than real-time performance for transcoding, video editing, and other encoding applications (requires application support).
PCI Express 2.0 Compliance
Supports data transfer rate up to 5 GT/sec per lane for an aggregate bandwidth of 16GB/sec bi-directional (8GB/sec in each direction.)
Unified Driver Architecture (UDA)
Guarantees forward and backward compatibility with software drivers, simplifying upgrading to a new Quadro solution whenever you're ready.
Silent cooling design enables lower acoustics for an ultra-quiet desktop environment.
NVIDIA GPU Boost
Maximum application performance through automatic adjustment of the GPU clock to take maximum advantage of the power and thermal headroom of the card in real-time.
Full-Scene Antialiasing (FSAA)
Up to 64X FSAA for dramatically reducing visual aliasing artifacts or "jaggies," resulting in unparalled image quality and highly realistic scenes.
NVIDIA FXAA and TXAA
Reduces visible aliasing and delivers higher image quality without the performance hit by harnessing the power of the GPU's CUDA cores and new film-style AA techniques.
Quadro Tessellation Engines automatically generate finely detailed geometry for cinematic quality environments and scenes, without sacrificing performance.
16K Texture and Render Processing
Provides the ability to texture from and render to 16K x 16K surfaces. Beneficial for applications that demand the highest resolution and quality image processing.
NVIDIA Quadro Mosaic Technology
Enables transparent scaling of the desktop and applications across up to 16 displays from 4 GPUs from a single workstation while delivering full performance and image quality.
The all-new display engine in the NVIDIA GPU drives up to four displays simultaneously, whether theyвЂ™re directly connected to the board or connected using a single cable using DisplayPort 1.2вЂ™s new multi-streaming capabilities. With support for the next-generation DisplayPort 1.2 standard, each DisplayPort connector is also capable of driving ultra-high resolutions like 3840x2160 at 60 Hz with 30-bit color. The flexible display connectivity of the Quadro family makes it easy to deploy multiple displays across a desktop, build an expansive digital signage wall, or create a sophisticated stereoscopic 3D CAVE environment.
NVIDIA NVIEW Advanced Desktop Software
This software delivers maximum flexibility for single large display or multi-display options, providing unprecedented end-user control of the desktop experience for increased productivity.
DisplayPort 1.2 Support (with Audio)
Compact and secure DisplayPort 1.2 connectors support multi-stream technology, stream cloning and ultra-high-resolution panels (up to 3840 x 2160 at 60Hz ). This enables maximum range, resolution, refresh rate, and color depth designed to support the latest display technologies.
OpenGL Quad Buffered Stereo Support
Provides a smooth and immersive 3D Stereo experience for professional applications.
Deep Color Processing and Display
Preserve color detail and precision throughout the processing and display pipeline for smooth gradients transitions, even on high dynamic range imagery. Each color component can be processed at up to 32-bit floating point precision and displayed at up to 12-bit precision with supported DisplayPort 1.2 or HDMI 1.4 displays.
NVIDIA CUDA Parallel Computing Architecture
Quadro solutions leverage general-purpose GPU computing using standard programming languages like C/C++ and Fortran, and emerging APIs such as OpenCL and Direct Compute. This broad adoption of CUDA accelerates techniques like ray tracing, video and image processing, and computation fluid dynamics.
NVIDIA Enterprise-Management Tools
Exhaustive tools for maximizing your system uptime by enabling seamless wide-scale deployment. This allows remote query and control of graphics and display settings for systems spread across installations.