NEW D-LINK KVM-140 Rack Mount KVM Switch Digital 8 Port Mouse Keyboard VGA PS/2
**NEW ORIGINAL RETAIL BOX BRAND**
The D-Link 8 Port Rack Mount KVM Switch is a local remote management solution which allows you to easily control up to 8 PCs from a single console, allowing you to save time, physical space, and the cost of buying multiple keyboards and monitors.
Toggle between clients using the front panel buttons or through keyboard hotkeys. A convenient Auto-Scan function allows you to automatically toggle between multiple computers sequentially at preset intervals. The front panel LEDs assist with workstation/server status monitoring. Green LEDs indicate that systems are online, while separate red LEDs indicate when a particular system has been selected for management via console.
The sturdy metal chassis is mountable in a standard 19” rack. Target workstations can be connected via keyboard/mouse. A PS/2 keyboard is emulated on each terminal allowing all attached computers to successfully boot without keyboard errors. Hotpluggable connections allow you to add devices to or remove them from the D-Link KVM-140 8 Port Rack Mount KVM switch without the need to shut it down.
Number of managed computers
• Push button and hot keys (on keyboard PS / 2)
• Red when switching PCs
• Green in PC mode, the online
• Video: 8 x HDB-15 female
• Keyboard: 8 x 6 pin mini-DIN female
• Mouse: 8 x 6 pin mini-DIN female
• Keyboard: 1 x 6 pin mini-DIN 6 female
• Mouse: 1 x 6 pin mini-DIN 6 female
• Video: 1 x HDB-15 female
Supports DDC, DDC2
• Max. up to 2048 x 1536 @ 70 Hz
Replacing a "hot" mode
Supported operating systems
• Windows 95/98SE/ME/2000/2003/2008/XP/Vista/7
• Netware, Linux, Mac OS 9/OS X, Sun Microsystems
• Power adapter 12 V DC, 1,25 A
Dimensions (L x W x H)
• 45mm x 16mm x 4,5 mm
• 2.09 kg
• From 0 to 50 ° C
• From 0% to 80% RH
• FCC, CE, C-Tick, LVD
• DKVM-CB, DKVM-CB3, DKVM-CB5
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: