Compute Securely with GIGABYTE's TPM 2.0 Solution
These days security is on the forefront of everyone's mind. With cyber criminals around the world actively trying to steal your financial and personal information, you need to do everything you can to protect yourself.
While many users protect themselves with anti-virus programs and other software measures, the reality is if you want complete peace of mind you’ll need to take things a step further and use a hardware based security solution. This is especially critical for employees such as accountants or insurance agent where they handle personal information of many individuals.
Thankfully there is a solution to help keep your precious data secure: a Trusted Platform Module (TPM).
Adding another layer of security
The TPM is a discrete cryptographic processor attached to a daughter board which plugs into the motherboard. The TPM securely stores your cryptographic key which can be created with encryption software such as Windows BitLocker. Without this key, the contents of the user's PC will remain encrypted and safe from unauthorized access.
This means that when using a TPM, the data on our PC will be safe not only from external software threats, but also physical theft. The GIGABYTE TPM GC-TPM 2.0 SPI features the SLB9670, an advanced 2048-bit cryptographic processor by Infineon®. The SLB9670 by Infineon processor meets all the latest industry standards including TPM 2.0 as well as Common Criteria (EAL4+).
This processor creates a military-grade encryption key that allows the use to encrypt your hard drive with Windows BitLocker, and also verify your identity online for tasks like online banking.
The GC-TPM 2.0 SPI is compatible with GIGABYTE motherboards of that include a TPM header on below:
Z390 M GAMING
* supported status may vary depending on motherboard specifications
* Support for Windows 7 64-bits, Windows 8.1 32/64-bits, Windows 10 64-bit
* The entire materials provided herein are for reference only. GIGABYTE reserves the right to modify or revise the content at anytime without prior notice.
* Advertised performance is based on maximum theoretical interface values from respective Chipset vendors or organization who defined the interface specification. Actual performance may vary by system configuration.
* All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.
* Due to standard PC architecture, a certain amount of memory is reserved for system usage and therefore the actual memory size is less than the stated amount.
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: