Featuring the widest variety of port options available including HDMI, DP, VGA, Ethernet, USB-C and USB-A, the Dell USB-C Mobile Adapter - DA300 offers seamless videoi, network, and data connectivity, in a neat, compact design.
Crisp 4K resolution at 60Hz and fast SuperSpeed USB 10 Gbps data transfer rate
Connect to high resolution displays without compromising on performance, thanks to the USB-C Mobile Adapter’s ability to support 4K resolution at 60Hzi. Simply plug in your PC to a monitor or projector via DisplayPort or HDMI 2.0. Using legacy video ports is also a breeze with the adapter’s readily available VGA port.
The USB-C and USB-A downstream ports let you connect other supported peripheralsiand enjoy faster file transfers with SuperSpeed USB 10Gbpsidata transfer speeds.
The small, round-shaped adapter fits neatly in your bag, while the concealed cable can be extended or retracted by rotating the top and bottom cover of the adapter, for easy storage. The longer coaxial cable offers flexibility to connect to various form factors from clamshells to 2-in-1s to detachables, providing enhanced signal quality for stable connectivity wherever your busy day takes you.
Easy plug and play. Best with Dell systems
Easy to use, the adapter is ready to go when you plug it in - no installation of external drivers is necessary. Pair your adapter with Dell systems to enjoy Business Class featuresisuch as MAC address pass-through, PXE Boot, and Wake-On-LAN. It works with most operating systems, including Windows and MAC.
Additional Product Notes
1. Behavior of USB downstream ports:
When adapter is connected to USB-C/Thunderbolt port (3A/5V) – two downstream USB-C and USB-A ports with USB3.1 Gen 2 file transfer rate up to 10 Gbps is supported.
When adapter is connected to a USB-C/Thunderbolt port (1.5A/5V) – only one of the two downstream USB-C and USB-A ports with USB2.0 file transfer rate up to 480 Mbps is supported on a 1st come 1st serve basis (the peripheral connected first to either the USB-C or USB-A port is supported only).
2. HDMI and DisplayPort: 4K @ 60Hz available with PCs that support DP1.3 and above with 4K displays.
3. The round coaxial cable can be extended and retracted up to 9360 times.
4. PXE Boot – Pre eXecution Environment Boot allows a computer to be troubleshot remotely when connected to the network via its network card.
5. MAC address pass-through – MAC address pass through recognizes only a unique MAC address entered in the system’s BIOS (Basic Input/Output System) by overriding the adapter MAC address every time your laptop is connected to the network, ensuring that your PC’s MAC address stays the same no matter which USB-C adapter you use.