Corsair SP120 Two Fan Twin Pack PWM High Performance Edition 120mm 2350RPM 3-pin
**NEW ORIGINAL RETAIL BOX BRAND**
Efficient, low-noise heatsink and radiator cooling with PWM control
The wide body, low-pitch blades of the SP120 fans combined with the custom housing provides outstanding static pressure and airflow through heatsinks or radiators. With rubberized corners, a quiet and reliable Advanced Hydraulic Bearing, and PWM support for increased fan speed control, the SP120 truly is the strong, silent type.
Included in the box are the three user-replaceable colored rings, in red, blue, and white, so you can customize your fan to match your caseвЂ™s components. Each fan also features blacked-out wires and connectors, so your build looks elegant and clean when done.
- Outstanding static pressure of up to 1.29 mmH20
- 4-PIN PWM Support for increased fan speed control
- Seven wide body, low-pitch custom blades for optimal static pressure at very low noise levels
- Custom fan enclosure for ducting air in the right direction with minimal interference
- Advanced hydraulic bearing for reliable, quiet operation
- Rubberized corners for sound damping when installed with standard screws
- Replaceable colored rings so you can match your fans to your case
|SP120 PWM High Performance Edition|
|Size||120mm x 25mm|
|Operating Voltage||7V - 12V|
|Performance at 12V|
|Static Pressure||3.1 mmH20|
|Sound Level||35 dBA|
|Power Draw||0.18 A|
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: