- Provides cost-effective 802.11ac connectivity with speed up to 1.2 Gbps
- Supports 2x2 multiple-input multiple-output (MIMO) technology with two spatial streams for maximum performance on both 2.4- and 5.0-GHz radios
- 5 Gigabit Ethernet LAN with Energy Efficient Ethernet
- Mounts directly to an electrical or data junction box
- A captive portal helps enable highly secure guest access with customized roles and rights
- Single Point Setup requires no controller for easy, cost-effective deployment of multiple access points
- Works right out of the box with easy installation and a simple web-based configuration and wizard
In today’s dynamic business environment, employees are becoming more mobile and collaborative than ever. To stay productive, they need dependable, business-class access to network applications throughout the office. The Cisco® WAP361 Wireless-AC/N Dual Radio Wall Plate Access Points with Power over Ethernet (PoE) provide a simple, cost-effective way to extend highly secure, high-performance mobile networking to your employees and guests, so they can stay connected anywhere in the office regrdless of what mobile devices they use. This flexible solution lets you connect dozens of employees, and can scale to accommodate additional users and changing business needs.
The WAP361 access point uses a concurrent dual-band radio for improved coverage and user capacity. The 2x2 multiple-input multiple-output (MIMO) technology with two spatial streams allows the access point to run at maximum performance in both 5.0-GHz and 2.4-GHz frequencies. Gigabit Ethernet LAN interfaces with PoE facilitates flexible installation and can reduce cabling and wiring costs. Intelligent quality-of-service (QoS) features let you prioritize bandwidth-sensitive traffic for voice over IP (VoIP) and video applications.
To provide highly secure guest access to visitors and other users, the WAP361 Wireless-AC/N access point supports a captive portal with multiple authentication options and the ability to configure rights, roles, and bandwidth. A customized guest login page lets you present a welcome message and access details, and reinforces your brand with company logos.
WAP361 access points are easy to set up and use, with an intuitive wizard-based configuration to get you up and running in minutes. An attractive design with flexible mounting options allows the access points to blend well into any small-business environment.
To enhance reliability and safeguard sensitive business information, WAP361 access points support both Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA) Personal and Enterprise, encoding all your wireless transmissions with powerful encryption. In addition, 802.1X RADIUS authentication helps keep unauthorized users out.
Designed to scale smoothly as your organization grows, the access points feature controller-less Single Point Setup, which simplifies the deployment of multiple access points without additional hardware. With a WAP361 access point, you can extend business-class wireless networking to employees and guests anywhere in the office, with the flexibility to meet new business needs for years to come.
- Wireless LAN Standard: IEEE 802.11ac
- Frequency Band: 5 GHz, 2.40 GHz
- Wireless Transmission Speed: 1.20 Gbit/s
- MIMO Technology: Yes
- Ethernet Technology: Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports: 5
- Form Factor: Wall Mountable, Ceiling Mountable
- Height: 45.7 mm
- Width: 165.1 mm
- Depth: 110 mm
- Weight (Approximate): 480.8 g