- High Dynamic Range (HDR) technology for detailed images in limited visibility or high-contrast environments like dark tunnels or bright sunlight.
- Full HD 1920 x 1080p recording at 30 frames per second with 140-degree wide-angle lens to capture views of the sides of the vehicle and the road ahead.
- Built-in G-sensor triggers an emergency record function in the event of an accident, saving and locking down the latest footage in a separate file.
- Built-in safety features like forward collision and lane departure warning systems.
- Does not interfere with other in-car systems and is certified by numerous worldwide agencies.
- GPS-based speed camera detector* gives the driver audio and visual warnings as a reminder to maintain a safe driving speed.
Detailed Full HD in-car video recording
ASUS RECO Classic Car Cam is an in-car digital video recorder that features an f/2.0 aperture, 140-degree wide-angle lens for high quality Full HD 1080p video recording day and night, and in all weather conditions. A built-in G-sensor automatically triggers an emergency record function in the event of an accident.
Capturing detailed video, day or night
ASUS RECO Classic Car Cam uses High Dynamic Range (HDR) recording for detailed in-car videos in bright sunlight or dimly-lit environments. It achieves this by capturing and combining multiple exposures of the same scene вЂ“ allowing you to pick out minor details like road signs and license plates in the resulting images.
Record in Full HD 1080p
ASUS RECO Classic Car Cam is powered by an Ambarella chipset and features the latest Omnivision CMOS sensor to let you record Full HD 1920 x 1080 resolution in-car videos at a smooth 30 frames per second.
140-degree wide-angle lens
The 140-degree wide-angle lens captures unobstructed views of the sides of the vehicle and the road ahead.
Emergency record file protection
In the event of a collision, the built-in three-axis G-sensor triggers the emergency record function, saving a minute-long video (30 seconds prior to/after impact) and locking it down in a separate file so it wonвЂ™t be inadvertently deleted. There is also a manual emergency record button that allows you to save videos for every critical moment. You can save up to 10 emergency record clips without having to worry about recording over them.
Designed with road safety in mind
At speeds above 60km/h, ASUS RECO Classic Car Cam has a Lane Departure Warning System (LDWS) that gives you onscreen warnings and audio alerts if the vehicle veers outside road lane markings; while the Forward Collision Warning System (FCWS) lets you know if youвЂ™re following too closely to the car ahead.
Speed camera detection
A GPS sensor notifies you of nearby speed cameras, and gives you audio and visual warnings as a reminder to maintain a safe driving speed*.
*only available in select territories
The compact ASUS RECO Classic Car Cam has a bracket mount which sticks on your windscreen, and comes with adhesive cable clips that effectively hide the cigarette lighter adapter cable.