Combat heat with Antec’s C400 CPU Cooler. Designed for leading Intel and AMD processors, the C400 CPU Cooler supports Intel® Core™ i7 Extreme, and AMD™ Sempron, among others. The 8 mm thick copper coldplate and nickel-plated aluminum fins with four embedded heatpipes achieve maximum heat transference as well as lightweight durability. And with the stealthily quiet blue LED PWM (pulse width modulation) fan, the C400 CPU Cooler is the perfect tool to combat heat when overclocking your processor.
- Intel: 775/1150//1151/1155/1156/1366/2011 /2066
- AMD: FM2/FM1/AM3/AM3+/AM2+/AM2/AM4
- STRAIGHT TOUCH TECHNOLOGY: 8 mm Thick Copper Coldplate
- HIGH STATIC PRESSURE LED FAN: Quiet 120 mm Blue LED Fan (Max 77 CFM)
- UNIQUE HEATSINK DESIGN: Two-tiered fin structure dissipates heat efficiently, while aluminium oxide coating prevents oxidation
- BROAD SOCKET COMPATIBILITY: Compatibility with the newest Intel and AMD platforms, and the push-pin mounting system and included gold thermal paste make for a fast, simple installation
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: