?The ultimate 4K experience for next-generation workstations
Work at a whole new level of detail, speed, responsiveness and creativity with supercomputing-class performance at your fingertips. Tackle the most complex modeling and simulation projects with speed and agility, or fly through edits, filters and color corrections, and process multiple effects in real-time.
5.24 TFLOPS of peak single-precision floating-point performance
Helps speed up time required to complete single precision operations used within simulations, video enhancement, signal processing, video transcoding and digital rendering applications where high performance takes precedence over accuracy.
Choice between 16GB GDDR5 GPU memory
Work at a whole new level of speed and responsiveness. With a 512-bit memory interface and 320 GB/s of memory bandwidth, users can edit 4K video, layer in multiple effects and color correct, or load massive assemblies and data sets and manipulate them in real time.
With six mini DisplayPort outputs and support for DisplayPort 1.2a, the AMD FirePro W9100 can actually drive up to six 4K displays without DisplayPort 1.2a MST hubs.1 The ability to run up to six 4K displays lets you visualize every detail of your project in new and exciting ways. ThatвЂ™s nearly 50 million pixels at your command.
OpenCLв„ў 2.0 support
Tap into the parallel computing power of modern GPUs and multicore CPUs to accelerate compute-intensive tasks in leading CAD/CAM/CAE and Media and Entertainment applications that support OpenCL. With 2.62 TFLOPs of peak double-precision floating-point performance, AMD FirePro W9100 is the first graphics card to break the 2.0 TFLOPS double-precision barrier2. ItвЂ™s expected to support OpenCL 2.0, allowing developers to take advantage of new features that give GPUs more freedom to do the work they are designed to do.
DirectGMA and SDI support
Removes CPU bandwidth and latency bottlenecks and optimizes communication between GPUs within a system, as well as with third-party devices like SDI I/O cards. DirectGMA bypasses any need to traverse the hostвЂ™s main memory, reducing CPU utilization and helping to avoid redundant transfers over PCIeВ®, resulting in high-throughput, low-latency data transfers.
Ensures accurate and consistent video synchronization to external sources or multiple GPUs in different systems (requires ATI FireProв„ў S400 synchronization module).
- 16GB GDDR5 GPU memory
- 512-bit memory interface
- 320 GB/s memory bandwidth
- 2,816 stream processors (44 compute units)
- 5.24 TFLOPS peak single-precision floating-point performance
- 2.62 TFLOPS peak dual-precision floating-point performance
- Six mini DisplayPort 1.2a outputs
- Maximum DisplayPort 1.2a resolution 4096x2160
- Maximum DisplayPort 1.1 resolution 2560x1600
- DirectXВ® 11.2/12
- OpenGL 4.4
- OpenCLв„ў 2.0
- Shader model: 5.0
- AMD Eyefinity multidisplay technology support
- AMD HD3D Pro support via stereoscopic 3-pin mini DIN3
- DirectGMA support
- OS Support: MicrosoftВ® WindowsВ® 10, WindowsВ® 8.1, WindowsВ® 7 and LinuxВ® (32- or 64-bit)
- 275W maximum power consumption
- Discreet active-cooling solution
- Full-height dual-slot form factor
- PCIeВ® 3.0 compliant, x16 bus interface
- Available PCIe x16 (dual-slot), 3.0 for optimal performance
- A power supply, on?e PCIe AUX power connector (8-pin) and one PCIe AUX power connector (six-pin)
- 16GB system memory
- MicrosoftВ® WindowsВ® 10, WindowsВ® 8.1, WindowsВ® 7 or LinuxВ® operating system (32- or 64-bit)
- Internet connection for driver installation